Tuesday, July 13, 2010
If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Scooby-Doo!
Please send your answers for this week's questions to email@example.com or via a private Facebook message at www.facebook.com/marcharshbarger (DO NOT post your answers on here where everyone can see them or they will be deleted).
Since I haven't featured any Saturday morning TV shows on Tuesday Trivia before, I'm making this the theme for the month of July. Today's trivia is all about the cartoon, Scooby-Doo!:
1) What character wore glasses?
2) What was the name of the van that everyone drove around in?
3) What were the dog treats called that both Scooby and Shaggy enjoyed eating?
4) What pop music duo appeared as themselves in the 1972 episode, "The Secret of Shark Island"?
5) What actress and comedienne (who starred in three Bob Hope films of the 1960s) played herself in a 1972 episode?
Last week David Hawkins answered the following questions correctly about the 1970-72 CBS cartoon, Josie and the Pussycats:
1) What Pussycat played the guitar? Josie
2) What did Melody play in the band? The drums
3) What were the names of Alexander's scheming sister and her cat? Alexandra, Sebastian
4) What future "angel" provided the singing voice for Melody? Cheryl Ladd
5) Where did Josie and the gang travel to in September 1972? Outer space