Friday, October 14, 2016
The Groovy List is with HER (who's with HER)
The Groovy List is a weekly Top 10 of recommended videos featuring pop culture, politics and gorgeous guys:
1) Groovy First Lady: Michelle Obama
She delivers an amazing and emotional speech while campaigning for Hillary Clinton in Manchester, New Hampshire.
2) Groovy 45th President: Hillary Clinton
She discusses the second presidential debate during an appearance on Ellen.
3) Groovy Gal #1: Olivia Newton-John
She performs a duet of "You're the One That I Want" with Jimmy Fallon.
4) Groovy Gal #2: Diane Lane
The actress, who is currently starring in The Cherry Orchard on Broadway, is a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
5) Groovy Coco Peru
She shares with us her recent Halloween purchase at Target.
6) Groovy Guy #1: Randy Rainbow
He performs his latest song parody, "Grab'em by the P***y!".
7) Groovy Guy #2: Colin Farrell
The actor, whose new film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, will be released on November 18, is a guest on Ellen.
8) Groovy Music: Michael Bublé's "Nobody But Me"
9) Groovy TV: The Real O'Neals
The ABC sitcom begins its second season with this amusing scene featuring Lance Bass, Jane Lynch, Tyler Oakley and RuPaul.
10) Groovy Athlete: Eric Botsford
The Tough Mudder athlete appears in The Underwear Expert's latest episode of Boxers or Briefs? (click here to follow him on Instagram).